Founded in 2012, Inspeero is a new-age digital agency that believes in mobile-first solutions. We have our primary development center in Mumbai (Head Office) and another center based out of San Francisco, CA – USA.
We specialize in native iOS and Android Apps development. We provide development services for cross-platform apps based on ReactNative, Ionic, and HTML5/CSS3/JS frameworks.
We have also built several desktop front-ends/mobile websites, mobile-backends, web-services, payment gateway integration, and other peripheral components to the mobile architecture.
For more details about the company, visit our website https://www.inspeero.com/
- Responsible for developing new mobile and tablet-based applications using Android SDK for working on new as well as supporting and enhancing existing mobile related projects and products.
- Will also take part in requirement analysis, will help drive design, formulation of architecture, implementation, system integration, testing, documentation, and deployment of mobile applications/systems and products.
- Will be well-versed in mobile SDLC and in building high-performance and secure applications.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience building apps for Android using Java / Kotlin
- Should have implemented different Design Patterns.
- Should have experience in working on most (if not all) of the following components:
- View Holder Pattern
- Content Providers
- Cursor Loader
- Service & Intent Service
- GCM/ FCM
- Very good understanding of how Memory Management works.
- Comfortable with algorithms, data schemes, resource management, and fundamentals of software design
- Should be aware of current trends in Android and Open Source frameworks
- Passionate about mobile application, technology & be updated with the latest trends, developments.
- An adaptive planner who works well independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- An appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code.
- A strong product and design sensibility.
- Strong object-oriented design and analytical skills.